Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bathtime with Baby...

And thus begins your favorite part of the day...or perhaps your favorite 2 parts of the day because although you are a good eater, you are a very very messy eater.  Each meal requires a full dunking to get all the bits off.  But you love to play with the water coming out of the faucet.

Frequently you will lean forward and accidentally stick your head in the stream of water and come up sputtering.  It cracks me up every time.  But you are not deterred...

And this 99 cent little rubber blue whale means that I get to put towels around my feet and tucked under my chin...

Because you get so excited playing with it...

That half of your bath water ends up on the floor or on me.  But wow these are good times.  I love you little boy!

Love, Mommy


No comments: