Friday, April 3, 2009

It had to happen...

Uh-Oh....

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. I have known it was coming and lived in denial. I hoped if I ignored it long enough I could avoid what I knew deep in my soul was inevitable. I have gotten rid of so much junk wherever I could find it. However, finally tonight, sadly, when trying to upload 300+ photos from today's baby class, I have maxed out my hard drive with more than 27,560+ photos and gigs and gigs of video and the computer is staging a strike and will take no more. AND it is Friday night. AND finding time on the weekends is rare with little man around. AND I now have to reorganize and move most of my media data to an external hard drive so I can continue to function - you know with that pesky job and all I have to do. So, my plan to post about our activities today has been thwarted. However, I do have a new installment of Dear Mack - Months 13 & 14 almost ready that I will post as soon as I get my technical issues solved. At the latest this will be Monday when I get my reinforcements back. In the meantime, here are a couple more snaps of my handsome little Maverick to tide you over until then. He is just the most amazing and wonderful thing ever! Have a fantastic weekend and we will resume blogging very very soon....XOXO

See you again soon!

No comments: