Saturday, December 5, 2009

Disneyland recap - Photo heavy

Ok, so this is how our Disneyland trip for my birthday felt....and a pretty accurate representation of how my world looks most of the time these days with you two. Go, go, go...

Hi Mom! Bye Mom!

I gotta go!!! The boy never. stops. moving...

Here is what happens when you try to get him to sit still.

Radley saw his first Disney parade.

And Mack finally settled in once things got moving.

And I got lots of Radley sugar...

As it should be, Radley's first ride was Dumbo...but I did not get a good picture...

Maverick loved it...

Radley flirted with the ladies in line for Peter Pan...

Maverick and I rode teacups...

We checked to see if White Rabbit was home....he never is.

Radley slept through most of it...

Mack rode Alice...

And then we rode the train...

The Disney exhausted glazed look in the eye started just about......now...

I got grossed out at how many hands and faces touch that phone on any given day. I just knew he would come down with something. He was obsessed...fortunately he did not...but still....ew, ick...

He explored...

and played...

and explored...

and played...

and practiced...

for a spin in the "real" cars...which he loved.

Then we chilled.

It was perfection...and a perfect way to spend my day with my best two guys...

No comments: