Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Green Babies Rule!!!

Today, Maverick, is election day in our great country. And that means that if I just keep myself busy for one more day, the election will be over, and I can return to a normal life that does not involve robot phone calls from EVERYONE urging me to vote for ... well, I don't know who/what they wanted me to vote for, because I hung up. So in case you were wondering why I yelled "I HAVE ALREADY VOTED! LEAVE ME ALONE!" yesterday afternoon at around 5:30, that is why. Sorry about the outburst. Meanwhile, I am putting the finishing touches on your 9 month letter and thought I would share a few more pics of you from our painting experiences this past month. When I get back to LA next week, I will put up the end result....it was awesome. But here you are and your first introduction into paint which is not much different than any meal time of any day with how messy you are, ... so it was only appropriate that the first thing you did was taste it...

And he wore more than made it onto the platter...but we had fun

And the big bottles of paint were the true fascination...

Then our baby class also painted that same week...It was a very big week for paint. Of course, you again had to taste it first...and it must have been good, because I spent most of the day trying to keep the stuff out of your mouth...

I am pretty sure all future artistic prodigies do this when they are teething...

Sort of like a milk mustache with paint...

One of your masterpieces...

And the aftermath....I did not think it was possible, but you got even more on you this time than you did on our pottery excursion a few days earlier. It also stained you a bit green, but that faded in a day...or two...or three. And as one of your mommies favorite Wicked onsies says....Green Babies Rule!


No comments: