Friday, May 1, 2009

Expecting our first hit and run any second now...

So Mack and his buddy Jack went to check out this really fun and cool interactive Kid's Museum. They had a ball! Jack was driving again as usual...

Mack took his first spin on a little tricycle. He was still just an inch or two shy of being able to really make it go.

But oh how he tried....

There was a chalkboard table....

And lots and lots of water...I now know that for summer I am putting an emergency suit in his diaper bag...in another of my finer amateur mommy moments, I did not have enough clothes and we ended up borrowing a onsie from Mr Jack.

Did I mention there was water??? He was soaked when we were done...

Like Monkeys in the zoo....it was funny watching these two little boys with the two older boys playing with each other through the window...the little boys were fascinated!

Come Back!!!!!!

No comments: