Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little bit o' country in the valley

So one of the things I love the most about your preschool is it is smack in the middle of the city, but surrounded by nature. And as your mama went to preschool at a place called School of the Woods that I remember with great fondness, I want the same for youtwo. Giant trees, open grassy areas to run, 500 year-old amazing oak trees, and what makes your truly unique and amazing....BARNYARD!

Every week you get a chance to see, experience, take care of and be around animals...pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, water fowl of all types, cows, donkeys...and more. I love this...love, love, love.
DSC_0342.jpgDSC_0272.jpg

They had an open day when we went to help out around the barnyard. I am not sure if we helped or hurt, but we sure had fun...
DSC_0292.jpg
DSC_0294.jpgDSC_0349.jpg
DSC_0285.jpg

Radley spent a good amount of time hanging out in Pig-Pig's pen...yes, his/her (?) name is Pig-Pig...and he/she does not appear to miss many meals...
DSC_0355.jpg
DSC_0365.jpg

Radley insisted on wearing his boots which is not real surprising as he is obsessed with boots...cowboy boots, rain boots...boots. And although I won the battle this day, and he wore matching boots, usually he likes to mix it up with a different style for each foot...
DSC_0274.jpgDSC_0360.jpg

My little rebel. And the shirt?....Danger Seeker....yeah, that too...
DSC_0282.jpgDSC_0281.jpg

My adventurous 12 year old trapped in a 2 year old body...
DSC_0283.jpg
Slow down baby...

And this one?...obsessed with hay...
DSC_0346.jpgDSC_0276.jpg

No comments: