Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movie Star Mack...

Ok....so I now have a new video camera and I am playing with getting video into here.  I now share my first production called "Baby Mack in his Jumper"...albeit a bit crude and not too much excitement.  But now he is getting a bit older.  Had I tried this any earlier you would have been subjected to movies titled "Baby Mack Breathes In and Out" or "Baby Maverick - A Blinking Story"  It is best for everyone that I waited until now.

So, I have become a fan of watching my little man jumping around...I hope you enjoy it too...

Trying this for the first time....


OK...so apparently I can only link to YouTube or I have to upload the video here too to imbed it in the post....as my day is drawing to a close...I will try that again tomorrow....sigh... this blogging thing should be easier to share media....

Also...some more stills below from a blog I started a few days ago...apparently if I start it...that is the day it goes back to....so even though I published a brief note it pushed the new entry with photos down lower in the que....so....scroll on down for the stills....


No comments: