Friday, August 15, 2008

The Silliness or is it Silly-ness?

Silly was the operative word on this trip.  Here is about the cutest Goofy I ever saw!

Mack sampling his first "real" food at the 5 star Napa Rose restaurant.  As a child of a self proclaimed "foodie" it is only appropriate that his first food be some of the states finest.   Ashton showing him how it is done...she has been eating for a while now...

The excitement of the VERY FIRST RIDE of the trip...you can see it in her face...so much fun.

Now, don't ever tell my boy that his first ride at his very first Disney park was Alice is Wonderland.  Can you get any more girly than Alice?  I don't think so.  I'm sorry.  We were there...there was no line...we tried to do Nemo but it was broken and the next thing we saw was Alice.  And when you don't speak well enough to get a vote, you can easily get outnumbered by your female cousins.  But we quickly went over to Dumbo which should be every first timers first official ride....a classic. Don't worry.  When we go on our next trip when you are more aware and the trip is all about you, I promise your first ride will be something you can be proud of!   I hope...

Stop with the paparazzi!!!....these children of today who will have hundreds of thousands of images of their childhood.  I look forward to seeing what happens to them all someday.  I think Beaux is saying enough is enough...

Bella doing her part to keep the scream machine fully loaded for Monstropolis...

Ashton on Austin duty...sometimes you just have to pin 'em.

Who knew you could spend hundreds of dollars to get into the park and instead of classic Disney attractions, you can waste hours playing in the special Disney sprinklers which are clearly so much more fun than the sprinklers at home...

And again...

And again...did I mention how much they LOVED the water play at the parks?  

I want to know what this joke was...

"Uncle Dean....throw me!!!!!"

"Wha' chu lookin' at????"

Stop with the paparazzi!!!!!!!!!  Leave me alone!!!!

No comments: