Friday, February 26, 2010

Radley Soup

So today was one of my favorite days. On Friday's I use my lunch hour to take Radley to a super fun high sensory baby class - Outside the Box for Babies, taught by one of my favorite ladies that just happened to be in attendance for the birth of both my boys. Anyway, I digress. Today I had no camera...but God bless the iphone. And I was able to get a bunch of photos of my Radley Soup (millions of beans)...don't you just want to eat him up????

He had a definite opinion on the matter....

At which point the class busted out laughing...

That little Rascal.... And people think you are my Silent Gentle Giant....little do they know that I get to hear that screaming all the time around here. Actually as I write this you are sounding very much like your video in the living room. I have no idea why you are so worked up, but you sound like you are having a ball. In a few minutes I get to close up shop for the weekend and spend it with my 2 best guys.

What a fun hour...I love my special Friday's with you little man.

No comments: