Friday, April 30, 2010

How does your garden grow?


So, this is the wreckage of my foray into my misguided attempt at gardening as a family...It was nuts. I was nuts. A 2 year old and a 11 month old are NOT ready to garden. What a mess....

Which resulted in what will now be our summer routine of outside baths - they feel like they are playing...I get an evening task out of the way...and next we are all off to bed. I cleverly had a hot water spigot installed outside after 4 nights in a row of hauling stupid heavy buckets of hot water out to counter act the bitterly cold water in the garden hose. I will now have a hot water spigot outside in any house I own in the future...I love it!

Which resulted in my boy nekkid driving around the patio...you can tell he is not having much fun at all...

And one of this precious punk...just cause he is so darn cute.

No comments: