Tuesday, March 23, 2010

9 months - Radley Stats

Happy 9 months my little Chunky Monkey Punk!
You had to go to the doctor today. The good news for you was no shots. Your brother was not so lucky. So as I put the finishing touches on your 9 month letter, here are your latest not so svelte stats...

Height: 29"

Weight: 23 lbs, (which by the way feels very very heavy when carrying you and a 50lb backpack through the airport).

All this really means nothing, but it is fun to track as you grow and seems to be what people do. You are in the 80th percentiles still...and just a big boy. By comparison, your brother was only 27 3/4" and 19 lbs,6 oz. You are both just so different...

Maverick also had his 2 year appointment today and he was 34" tall & 27 lbs and hanging around the 35-40% percentiles for his age.

It is crazy to me to think you are only 4 pounds different. Currently you are in 12 month clothes and Maverick is in 18 month clothes. It won't be much longer before you guys are just sharing all the clothes. In fact, I just bought you some summer SPF protection suits for our vacation and just got you both 24 month to share. I hate to break it to you kid, but you are very very fair, actually quite pale, and am going to need all the help I can get to keep you protected from the sun.

Anyway, more on that later. Happy 9 months my baby. What a fun ride it has been!

No comments: