Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holiday Flashback

I never quite got my act together to document our holidays as I had hoped. Many blog entries I had in my mind never got written. But in finally uploading video from then on my computer as we prepare to hit the road again, I found these little gems. Maverick, just shy of 2 years (about 2 months ago) , pre-hair cut...singing his little heart out to the new Band Hero Wii game his cousins got for Christmas. First we start off with a little Jingle Bells:
Then we move on to a medley of Twinkle Twinkle, a little prompted booty shake...and the enthusiasm about a minute in or so still cracks me up...he apparently has a very dramatic side...
Two months isn't too late to share? Is it? Oh well, I promise to be back with more current content soon...

No comments: