Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keeper of the Trash

Hey buddy! In further developments around here, you have finally figured out that trash goes in the trashcan and have proclaimed yourself the Keeper of the Trash...at least the trash in or near the kitchen.

What this means is that if I dare to dispose of something without letting you put it in there and close the lid, there is a pretty good chance that the first second that I take my eyes off you, you will be fishing around in there so you can take the item out and throw it away properly...

Apparently, I am doing it all wrong...

I love you! And just remember this when you are complaining about taking out the trash in oh...i say another 6 or 7 years...


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Watch out! I'm pretty sure we've lost a couple of toys and the battery cover to our remote to the keeper of our trash.