Friday, October 30, 2009

Farewell, October...

Warning...photo heavy post ahead! Proceed with caution....

Now that November is about to arrive, Little Radley an Mr. Mack are all tuckered out though you couldn't tell it from the smiles on their faces! We have had so many Fun Fall Adventures , and have many more in store. The changing of seasons is just so fun with little ones. I was so excited about this month and Radley's first holiday season to come. The weeks leading up to Halloween for me kick off my favorite time of year. I had so many fun events planned with my boys to show them what Autumn fun is all about!

I just love that each new season, change, event or activity is SO MUCH more exciting and fun with children. And the added joy of seeing them experience things together really is amazing. I realize that Maverick and Radley won't remember what all we did this October, but it sure is fun for me watching them experience everything and my Little Radley for the first time. They both have such excitement in their eyes.

Our month has been filled with pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, pony rides, baking, dressing up, trick or treating, Disneyland, Hay Rides and lots and lots of memories (and pictures). I can hardly wait for what November holds...

Here are waaaay too many pictures of our month...
Pumpkin patches....too many times to count!

Pumpkin Carving...

Disneyland!..

.

Dressing up...(more on this in the next few days...)

Hay Rides...

Wagon Rides...

Pony Rides:

Bring on November!!!!



No comments: