Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Can't Decide!!!

So, with Halloween around the corner, I thought it time to pull out our options for Halloween costumes this year. I have been pondering for nearly a month now, and cant come up with anything as creative as last years Michael Phelps...

or our duo costume Lobster and Chef.

But a choice needs to be made...so we brought out all the hand-me-downs from your cousins and had a little Halloween fashion show...we started with Dumbo....

I am not so sure about those ears...so we moved onto a Dalmation...

I still remember your cousin Bailey wearing this one! Hard to believe that was about 12 years ago!!!

Love, LOVE, LOVE the tail!!!!

This one has some promise. We moved on to the monkey...darn cute...

with its little monkey feet and monkey hat...

And finally the LION...which was much much too big...and the mane was very itchy...but it cracked me up...

Maybe next year....and I still have no idea for Radley...hmmmmmm

No comments: