Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Radley - 4 month stats & video

So you had your 4 month visit today and are just growing off the charts...we had quite the wait this time and spent the time playing with mommy's new iphone in the mirror...

You are a whopping 17 lbs 6 oz and 26 1/2" tall...

That puts you in the 85-90% percentile.....and way ahead of your brother who at the same age was only 14 lbs, 14 oz and 24 1/2" long...so you outweigh him by 2.5 lbs and are a full 2" longer. Even at 6 months Mack was only 26"...so you are already taller than he was 2 months from now.

If things keep up at this pace, you are not going to be the "little brother" for long. And I want you to know that this pace will completely disrupt my clothing hand-me-down plan as I am starting to believe you will be in the same size soon...

You are already in a size 3 diaper and he is still in a 4...this is crazy! But while I go off and fret about my future clothing budget...I caught this cute little snippet of you in the doctor office mirror checking out one super cute baby....

No comments: