Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11 - Tunnel of Love with a Twist

OK...so today the end of our day was approaching and I had not taken any photos...so I grabbed the camera in order to keep to my photo of the day commitment and sat down with Mack for our evening playtime before bed. He loves his tunnels...he has 3 of them...because his mommy loved tunnels too. And you have to have more than one so you can make a really really long tunnel and connect your forts...but I am a bit ahead of myself. So we played and I took a few shots...

And played...

And played

Crawled in and around...

And then...my boy crawled off toward the kitchen. I thought he was trying to get into the under sink cabinet, which is child-proofed...but instead of trying to get into it...

He started sucking on the knob on the cabinet! What a weird kid...

This went on for about 3 min and various knobs at his height...then he crawled off...I have no words...it was odd...

No comments: