Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28 - I'm sure they taste better this way

Who knew Cheerios could be used so many ways? I sure didn't. Following is Maverick's Cheerio Recipe #127...he does get points from me for creativity.

Step 1: Take Cheerios from Snack Trap and scatter them about the floor

Step 2 : Take some of the Cheerios and put them in an empty water bottle (be sure to leave others scattered about to be ground into the carpet when they get stepped on) ** Note to self: My next rug will not be Cheerio colored.

Note: It is usually best to have several loaded in the water bottle before moving on to step 3.

Step 3: "Drink" your Cheerios out of the bottle.

Note: Sometimes you have to tip it up really high and shake it a bit to get the Cheerios to come down.

YUM!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Still laughing...trying to catch my breath...this is hilarious!