Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4 - Self Portraits

So Mack and I were set up at Disneyland waiting for the 5:15pm parade and I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of us. This turns out to be much harder than it sounds. I don't think I got a single shot of the both of us in frame or smiling but they were fun anyway.

Me almost in frame...Mack thinks the camera is more interesting than smiling...

Mack still does not want to look at the camera...

Mack thinking it looked like I needed a sweet potato puff instead...

I finally gave up and the little booger finally started smiling...

I think this is what he really thinks of my photo session...

Hi-five little man....

Soon the parade began....and he was completely enthralled by the action, colors, music and fun. That's my boy...time to start the Disney brainwashing early...

No comments: