Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Glory

Our Spring is full.
My babies are growing.
Life is good. No, it is better than good.
I will work to find the word that can describe our "better than good". Not sure if it exists...
DSC_0182.jpgDSC_0183.jpg

They feel loved.
They know they are the best thing that ever happened to me, because I tell them, lest they forget.
They exude confidence, joy and bliss from every pore.
DSC_0179.jpgDSC_0186.jpg
I see the future in them.
I want to bottle up their bliss and save it for the hard days
I want to stop time in these moments and hold onto the joy.
DSC_0136.jpgDSC_0116.jpg
This one needs me.
He clings more lately.
I savor and struggle with it in equal measure...
DSC_0117.jpgDSC_0263.jpg
There is good in these boys.
I see it growing.
Our family's future is safe in their sweet little hands.
DSC_0200.jpgDSC_0279.jpg
Even if sometimes it feels a bit sticky.

No comments: