Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babywatch 2008 - First photos & NICU


Hello all,


Just a quick note to let you know that Mr. Mack has ended up in NICU for failure to regulate blood sugar. He is doing better, but we expect he will be there another day. I am exhausted trying to get up there to feed him every three hours and I am a little sad that he is not with me in the room. I will be in the hospital until at least Thurs as we try to get him leveled out. Apparently this is not uncommon, but still a bit daunting to have your little one separated from you in NICU....so....I did not get to update as I would have liked but here are a few photos of him a few hours old until I can get some sleep and get some more photos of him older than a couple of hours....

Please keep sending prayers...

M

--

No comments: