Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babywatch 2008 - The rest of the story...

So that I do in fact finish what I started....the following are the emails that got us through little mans birth.....


(NOTE** The following is found originally in several versions on the internet with my own personal adjustments and though not an original writing...still very funny - and appropriate - I could not have said it better myself)

So Baby T,


This is your landlord serving your final eviction notice. Monday morning, I will officially concede defeat and acknowledge that I got my butt kicked by a 7 lb unborn baby and you will be forcefully removed from the premises within the next 48 hours if you fail to leave of your own volition. You are being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the dwelling, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but considerable additions to the BACK of the dwelling were also made! Remodeling and gutting of the dwelling was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances. As a result and your failure to comply with a willfull departure, this notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion and by whatever means necessary no later than 4 February 2008.

Love, Mommy....2 more sleeps

No comments: