Saturday, February 28, 2009

March Photo Project

OK...so after several months of talking myself out of it, I am taking on this photography challenge for the month of March. The basic idea is I will post at least one photo every day from March 1- March 31. I am sure I will flake out on more than a few days, but I am already planning to carry my camera with me and pay a bit more attention to the visually interesting things I see and keep committed to blogging. I often think of things I want to post about...but sometimes those get away from me. So stay tuned for a photo a day starting tomorrow and don't laugh when I fall off the wagon around March 4th or so...cut me some slack...I am gestating here...

To launch us off a day early, here is little man playing around with some de-heliumed red balloons we had loitering about on the living room floor after a party yesterday. They are a giant knot and he was having a ball in them...until he got tangled and they followed him about the room...

I did set him free... eventually...

No comments: