Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Randomness

Randomness around the house...

Radley and a shoe fetish. This boy has a thing for shoes...more evidence of this to come...
DSC_0403.jpgDSC_0110.jpgDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg

Potty Training...
We are almost there...I can see the finish line. Then we get to do it all again...
DSC_0402.jpg


I love balloons....
These are left over from our party 2 weeks ago from Beyond the Balloon. I am certain they have some magic power they use to make the latex last 2+ WEEKS! I cannot bear to pop them to throw them away...so they float around the house until they can't hang any more.
DSC_0011.jpg


No Pictures MAMA!:
Sometimes Mack does not want his picture taken...
As is evidenced here where I am being told..."No pictures, mama". I stopped...
DSC_0004.jpgDSC_0009.jpg

First dentist appointments...
Mack has the look in his eye that I have every time I go to the dentist too. It was all I could do to not say one single negative word...even sarcastically as I knew he was listening to everything. I put on my brave happy face and we nailed it! We did so good! And the pirate toys at the end were a huge hit!
DSC_0065.jpgDSC_0064.jpgDSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0063.jpgDSC_0072.jpg


Bathtime...
They are getting so big that the days of both boys in the sink are soon going to come to an end. As it is, they are already a tangle of knees and feet and jockeying for position every time they get in. I had to snap a few shots of a routine scene around here that I will miss.
DSC_0094.jpgDSC_0084.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0091.jpg
DSC_0086.jpg

My baking buddy...staying up past bedtime....making banana bread, cocounut cream cheese cake and sweet memories.
DSC_0103.jpgDSC_0100.jpgDSC_0098.jpg

And that is a delicious slice of life around the Travinski household...living, loving and cramming as much into every day that we can.

Blessings!

No comments: