Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party - part 4 (the after party)

This is the time we lounge around...
DSC_0901-2.jpg
DSC_0948-2.jpg

stick our feet in the pond...
DSC_0895-2.jpg

suck a little helium which will forever be hilarious...
DSC_0912-2.jpgDSC_0925-2.jpgDSC_0922-2.jpg
DSC_0908-2.jpg

wear monkey's on our heads...
DSC_0955-2.jpgDSC_0956-2.jpg


and generally do as little as possible after the party is over unless it involves refilling our wine glass or picking through leftovers for a bite to eat. Cleaning can wait until another day. I want to sit and remember and soak in the leftover spirit that lingers after the party is over.

And though we love our little ones to the moon and back - infinity, we are thankful that birthday's come once a year...

And a big thank you to our friends Chloe and Dana who trekked through ice and snow and waiting at the airport for hours to get out of Texas to help celebrate your big day.
DSC_0959-2.jpg

And to my baby...my 3 year letter to you is coming. But it is an honor to be your mommy. And I tell you every day how much you are loved and that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I mean it. I just think you are the coolest..ever...period. I love you. Always. Forever. Amen.

No comments: