Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maverick's Moods

This is my sweet Maverick...
DSC_0034.jpg

Recently, I did an impromptu study on Maverick's moods and what he thought of them. The focus stinks. And I really dislike (aka hate) shooting with a flash, but we were sitting around and goofing off and I started asking Mack to show me his many emotional faces...I got the idea from my favorite blog ever...and here were our results:

Happy Mack
DSC_0038.jpg

Sad Mack:
DSC_0036.jpg

Suprised Mack:
DSC_0037.jpg

And my favorite of all, because he really has a hard time with any emotion that does not include a smile....

Mad Mack:
DSC_0035.jpg

And when Radley was asked for either Sad Radley, Suprised Radley or Mad Radley...this is what I got...
DSC_0030.jpg

But he really is not telling the truth about mad Radley...that looks a whole lot more like this::::
DSC_0114.jpg
Trust me...we were having a moment...

No comments: