Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boycott

Of sleep that is....

After thinking both boys were asleep today, this little punk, who had a catnapped 30 minutes in the car between destinations wasn't having any of it
DSC_0352.jpg
And though I felt a brief twinge of all that I would not get done, I soon found myself scooping him up and we had some sweet one on one snuggles, kisses and cuddles that made any pedestrian tasks a distant memory. They are small for such a short time and I don't want to miss any of it.

However, our evening looked more like this as a result
DSC_0402.jpg
And Raddles was soon off to an early bedtime while Mack got the benefits of mommy's wistful heart and too got a couple good hours of snuggles, jelly beans and precious moments. I don't even remember what it was I thought I needed to do. I suppose it will all come back to me tomorrow.

Night-night my angels....

No comments: