Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween & Yo Gabba Gabba

So, a full Halloween day download tomorrow but I had to laugh today as Maverick adopted the song from that so freaky Yo Gabba Gabba as his Halloween day theme song...

"There's a party in my tummy
So yummy, So yummy"

And repeat forever....and when we finally maxed out tonight on waaaaay too much candy freedom, I reminded him of the Yo Gabba Gabba song from their Halloween episode...

"Too much candy's gonna make you sick
Too much candy's gonna make you so sick"

At some point way too far in the evening and waaay past his bedtime, he finally started singing this little "too much candy" song after I finally cut him off the sugar with mild resistance.

It made me laugh, but at least he stopped asking for another piece of candy.

But I think I will put a bottle of water by the bed as he is going to be one thirsty pirate in the wee hours of the morning once all that sugar is metabolized.

No comments: